Am I ever going to start my period?

I haven't had my period for the entire month of November (since October 14th), and I'm getting tired of the sore boobs, cramping and junk! Tested negative on a PG test as of last week!? This sucks has anyone else had this happen before?

LogansMama86

Asked by LogansMama86 at 11:10 AM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Health

• have you only taken one test?? if so i'd try another =)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:12 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I took a blood pregnancy test when on the 19th of November, I'm not sure which kind but I thought they were pretty accurate. :( IDC either way, I just want one or the other cause I'm sick of the PMS symptoms for a whole month, lol.
    LogansMama86

Answer by LogansMama86 at 11:13 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• did you just get off the pill or bc?? cause i'm currently in the same situation but i just got off the pill of which i was only on for four months... but i know that can delay it... but man i feel like i've been pmsing for weeks!!! Blood tests are very accurate so maybe you just skipped otherwise?
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:15 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Nope didn't just get off the pill, I was actually supposed to start it in November after my monthly. Ugh I dunno it's weird I've been cramping for like a month, lol. Maybe my body just didn't finish the process? I dunno I wish it would hurry up already, this PMS stuff is a killer.
    LogansMama86

Answer by LogansMama86 at 11:18 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• if you don't start in a week take another test.. if its negative just call your doctor and ask him what he thinks
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:41 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• i used to only get my period 4x a year. never pregnant. i would see a doctor.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 11:43 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I tried calling the doc, they are all booked up and my health insurance ends in 4 days. So, I guess I just hope for the best.
    LogansMama86

Answer by LogansMama86 at 11:53 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• If you aren't pregnant, ask if they can call you in progesterone, you take it for 10 days, then when you "withdraw" from it you will have a period.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 4:59 PM on Dec. 2, 2008