Have you started any Easter traditions yet?

yesterday we dyed 6 eggs. i bought 3 egg dyeing kits at the dollar store and we were bored so we went ahead and did some. the kids loved it of course! i got all their stuff for their baskets too and im getting kinda anxious waiting to fill the plastic eggs and make the baskets and such :)

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 12:53 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Holidays

• my easter baskets are done already! i was eager to have them done! this is my first year out of my parents house with my boyfriend and his daughter. :)
    Jayseeka

Answer by Jayseeka at 3:50 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I plan on stealing an idea from a friend who makes bunny tracks with white flour to show the easter bunny has been at the front door. Looking forward to getting some other great ideas
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 12:54 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• btw, i bought kits that have dye and stickers in them. made it easier to include my 2 year old in on the fun!
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 12:55 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• i've bought everything i need for easter and the dye kits but we don't color eggs untill the day before easter
    wells2811

Answer by wells2811 at 2:34 PM on Apr. 18, 2011