How do you clean a microwave?

I once bought these great things made by Easy Off that you put in the microwave and cook for 3 min and it was WONDERFUL and easy to clean. But I cannot find them anymore :-(. My husband put some liver in there the other day, it exploded and I cannot get it cleaned and the smell - OMyGoodness yuck! So help me please - Thanks In Advance~~

ratchetlee

Asked by ratchetlee at 11:14 AM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Home & Garden

• Take a bowl of warm water and put in some lemon juice or vinagar
    Cook for 5 minutes
    then wipes out the nuke
    will freshen and clean
    *CAREFUL...will be HOT*
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 11:22 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Put a bowl of water and cook it in there for 5 minutes. It does the same thing as the Easy Off. You could add some mint in the water to make it smell good. That's why I do and it works wonders. :) Hope that helps.
    weezer_cookie

Answer by weezer_cookie at 11:22 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I was gonna say the same thing as navy-wife, add lemon juice or vinegar. Good Luck...liver? Ewww..hehehe.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 11:36 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Hey girl....try mixing vinegar and water together....let it get hot enough in the microwave to steam and try and wipe it clean. Hope this will work!
    bamawife

Answer by bamawife at 11:41 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Thanks ladies! So far worked like a charm. I used vinegar. awesome!
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 11:51 AM on Dec. 2, 2008