Do favor any of your kids??

if you do please dont .. it will FUCK with their head when they are adults

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• I only have one so no.... I'm sorry if you feel unloved :(
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:56 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I don't think I favor one over the other. However one has special needs and requires so much of me emotionally and physically that the other is just easier and actually wants to snuggle and be loved on all the time when the other doesnt. So I think there maybe a different type of bond between us. Not that I love one more than the other because thats insane but one is easy and one is freakishly difficult but everyday is a battle. And everyday I try to be a better mom than the day before to both kids
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 12:57 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• nope i do not, my family favorite my sisters over me (they didn't even give me the time of day) and my husbands family did the same with him (they STILL don't give him the time of day) so we don't want our kids to end up not liked an un-cared about like us,.. so they are equally loved cared for an given attention :) makes everything run smother to!

but i agree it does screw with the minds when your an adult! =/
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 12:58 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Wow....... No I have 2 boys and I will not favor one over the other.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 12:58 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I favor each one of my kids for different reasons and every situation.  No one gets more then the other.  Their moods, their behavior, etc all plays a factor in the way I treat each one.  They are all individuals and are treated as such.  I'm not sure if that actually means I show favoritism or not.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:59 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• i dont love one more than the others, however the baby does get more attention because he is special needs and requires more attention and time and he is more dependant on me as a 1.5 year old. my middle son is just a mamas boy and likes to cuddle and get hugs and kisses all the time. my oldest is my girl and she is very independant and doesnt want to sit with me or cuddle but she enjoys watching me cook and helping me clean (yeah shes wierd lol). so thats how we do time together she is also the only one in school so we go to her school functions. so each child has thier special time or needs but i dont love any one more than the others
    aschwarz06

Answer by aschwarz06 at 2:04 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I love them all equally. Certain times and situations could require one to have or need more attention.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:21 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I have 4 children and each one I adore to no end. However, each is unique and I love them in different ways. I have one daughter so she and I have a very different relationship from the relationship I have with each of the boys. One is very needy, one is very independent, and the other is just laid back and cool with life. I support their strengths and encourage each in their weaknesses. I wouldn't call it favoring one over the other, I call it general parenting.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 3:41 PM on Apr. 18, 2011