how can i get help

well iom 18 and pregant the baby was sopose to be here jan but now they r enduceing me n 2 weeks my house isnt livable and i barely have anything for my baby and cant get a loan

AeriCampbell08

Asked by AeriCampbell08 at 11:18 AM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Money & Work

• go to craigslist they have baby things that some people are giving for free and some things that are very cheap. If i lived near you i would give you some things but the best i can do is help your find things near you let me know if you want me to search the web for you.
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 11:30 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• go to www.freecycle.org you can ask for things and if anyone happens to have it, they will email you and you can pick it up from them and it is all free!
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 12:22 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Are you having a boy?
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 4:01 PM on Dec. 2, 2008