CASEY ANTHONY CASE (FOR PPL WHO FOLLOW)

What do ya think of this case & whats the latest? I have missed some of the news lately.

I think she did it & is GUILTY.................sick. It's been going on way too long this case.

Pls keep bumping.....thx. Wasn't sure what to put this under. Not wanting a debate here either : )

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 1:14 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• The bitch is Guilty!!!! and she will burn in hell for killing her child!!

gammie

Answer by gammie at 1:27 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• GUILTY w/o a doubt, that poor Kaylee, makes me sick!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:25 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I think she's guilty.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:16 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I read that her mom sprayed Febreeze in the trunk to cover up the smell of decomposition... thats all I have seen. I think she is guilty and this should be done by now... but thats just my opinion...
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 1:18 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• She goes on trial in less than a month. I cant wait for it to start and watch it. I think she is guilty as well, but want to see what evidence we havent seen yet. Basically because I am nosey like that.

Answer by gemgem at 1:29 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• There is something very very wrong with that woman.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 2:27 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I think she is guilty too, just my opinion though. This has been dragging out for so long, I can't believe it isn't over yet...don't know the latest, haven't had a chance recently to read up on what is currently going on.
    sdks2011

Answer by sdks2011 at 1:23 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• why has it gone on so long? Why hasn't she been proven guilty yet?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:27 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I think that she and possibly some of her "friends" are very guilty. Her parents also seem guilty of conspiring. It upsets me to no end that some babies have to have moms like that.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 1:38 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• No verdict as of yet. My question is how does a mother know a child is missing for over a month and not report it. That tells me she did it. If somene else had sone something to this child, she would of said something by now. You can't hide the truth in a blank face. Each time I hear about a child murder, I watch the parent talk and it tells you if they did it or not. Why waste time with this sicko. She's guilt and should just have her punishment now.
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 3:35 PM on Apr. 18, 2011