Free vent session - whats upsetting you today?

Nothing really yet hope it stays this way today. Miss my dh though....

OK, your turn.......GO!

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 1:16 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I plan on confronting his tonight when we are away from everyone. I don't want to get into an argument infront of anyone. He knows he is upsetting me and I think that's why's he keeps doing it.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 1:40 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• We are in michigan visiting my husbands family and he keeps making fun of me and keeps complimenting how beautiful other woman are on tv. It is hurting my feelings. I know he is just showing off. But it truly isn't necessary.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 1:18 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I have yet to take a pregnancy test. Because I am scared it will come back negative and that I am just late. We have been trying for five years and I have been late a few times. It turned into some cosmic joke when my visitor arrived a week later.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 1:23 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

________________________________________________________

my husband used to do that until i confronted him about his stupid behavior. not cool. your his wife not his tool
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:23 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I have to work on good friday
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 1:17 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Nothing really yet...but the day is young lol.....although I DO have 6 loads of laundry I have to iron and put away =(
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:18 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I'm not in labor.  :)  I'm trying so very hard to be patient but I keep looking at all of this baby stuff and wanting to actually USE it already, lol. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:18 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• i'm not really upset, as its a case of 'consider the source', but a cousin of mine is trashing me on FB because i spoke the truth about an elderly-care situation within the family. no details needed, but i am in the right, and he, being of the low-class, redneck, coward caliber, has apparently said really nasty things about me (duh, that have nothing to do with the situation at hand....). i didn't know, can't read it, because i blocked him long time ago. i was just informed this morning, and don't care, can guess what kind of crap the ignorant ninny said..but the longer i think about it, i think i want to know what everyone else is reading!!

other than that, i got my nails/toes done, ate a donut, have the entire housecleaning finished, and have nothing to do but play, until it times to pick up the ds from school. :))
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:21 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I've yet to have anything really piss me off today. Traffic was annoying, listening to my friend complain about her situation when she put herself in it and refuses to change it was annoying, but nothing has seriously ruined my day yet. But it's only 10:30am.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:28 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I have issues with a teacher who thinks because I am dyslexic she should talk slow and thinks less of me because I am not a traditional artist but a graphic artist and keeps giving me ds there I feel better.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:30 PM on Apr. 18, 2011