Can anyone recommend some very warm baby booties?

My baby will be born in Michigan in July. I'm NOT used to Michigan winters! I want to have some nice warm booties for my little girl, good quality, warm.... and am looking for suggestions! Thanks!

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 1:19 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I absolutely love the booties from Old Navy.  They match the outfits there too!  Coupled with a nice thick pair of comfy socks and it's the bees knees, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:26 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I had trouble keeping booties on their feet. Try footed pants. They might work better.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:25 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Are infant socks booties? lol I've always used socks, thick ones from target or walmart she was born in January when it was below freezing. But honestly she wasn't outside much or even long enough to get cold :)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:37 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Well the good news, is baby won't be walking in the snow for awhile,, LOL,,I liked the pants with feet in them as well, and I honeslty used really warm sock,, the booties kept coming off, but remember if your hot, baby is too, so be careful not to make her too warm!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:38 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• When my son was little I always used footed pants and socks, but sometimes if we went for a walk when it was cool and he was in a carrier or what-not, I wished for something a little more. I know it's hard to keep stuff on, so I just thought I'd see if anyone knew of anything! Thanks!:)
    Adelicious

Comment by Adelicious (original poster) at 1:58 PM on Apr. 18, 2011