For some of you that think Obama is doing his best,

Why is it when we ask what great things has he done, you can't answer?

All you say is that he is cleaning up Bushes mess and two years it's not long enough to clean it up?

What has he done to start cleaning it up??
Bush over spent, started wars we should not be in.

Has Obama started bring back the troops or slowing down the spending?

I need to know what you think he has done that is great, because I do not see it!

gammie

Asked by gammie at 1:21 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Well, let me see, the things he's accomplished, right off the top of my head would be: he learned to not only read off that teleprompter of his really well, he also (I heard) learned to change the batteries in it all by HIMSELF! AND, he did manage to keep one campaign lie--I mean promise! He did get his kids a dog...course, he made them name the dog after him,and no one's seen the dog in months, but still-he gets a half a point on that one!
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 3:38 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• well, of course, OP..the only supporter (we guess!) to answer you brings up Dubya.
    quite telling, isn't it??
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:00 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Yeah, at the rate he's going he will still be "cleaning up Bushes mess" when election time rolls around again. Let's just pray the ones that voted for him last time have come to their senses.
    Anonymous

• he also (I heard) learned to change the batteries in it all by HIMSELF!

Self-preservation there, he sounds like a complete idiot off the tele-prompter!
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 5:22 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Enough with Bush already.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 1:39 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• He has a website dedicated to his achievements? LMAO!!!!
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 3:09 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

Answer by DSamuels 12 minutes ago

Yeah, he can't even lie convincingly if he's not reading them off the teleprompter! LOL
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 5:34 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Ended Bush administration's CIA program of 'enhanced interrogation methods' by requiring that the Army field manual be used as the guide for terrorism interrogations

You were lied to and everything else you listed is open for debate as to whether it is a help or hindrance.

Created more private sector jobs in 2010 than during entire Bush years (http://newsjunkiepost.com/2010/10/08/its-official-more-private-sector-jobs-created-in-2010-than-during-entire-bush-years)

LMAO, ^^^ I trust you are joking??? OMG

Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:30 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Anonymous

• It's simply because we're bored with all the conservative blabbering on this subject and the way this is never a conversation/debate, but instead, the equivalent of a gang beating on anyone who bothers to respond to an anti-Obama post.

Yawn at your pat answer.lol
    Anonymous