Maybe I did it early or something.........

Im suppose to ovulat today. I have been using the OPT and i have not got a positive yet. Maybe i could have ovulated early or something hun. Well if i did then maybe I have enough sperm to get pregnant. I had sex the 28th,29th,30th of November. the 1st, and today. What do you ladies think. Could i have oulvated early? The yourdays site said that i am suppose to oulate today. I have a 29 day cycle and my last period was on 11/18/2008. Help please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Your lutel phase lp is the time between o and af. It is normally 11-15 days long. baised on that you could o between now and a few days from now. If you did o already then you should be ok. Sperm can live in you up to 3 days.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 11:34 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• If you start charting your temperatures you can tell for sure when your o time is.use www.fertilityfriend.com they are the best. you can also get the book taking charge of your fertility. it is great.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 11:35 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• You could have ovulated early or maybe you haven't yet. There's no way to tell unless you're charting or you keep taking the OPK's and get a positive in the future. (I used www.fertilityfriend.com, too, and I love it, as well as the book the PP mentioned.)

DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:35 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Your cycle may just be off this month. There are times when you may not ovulate at all during a cycle. Keep track of your cervical mucous, as it become egg-white-like right before you are supposed to ovulate.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 2:10 PM on Dec. 2, 2008