Ouch. im in pain all over my body tmi adult content

my whole body hurst like a bruising pressure feeling and then it goes into my ears and my throat hurts when i swollow water and this morning hacked up really thick mucous and some patches of blood .. this all started yesterday and ive been popping lots of pains meds and it still doesnt really help my body pain.. the pain mostly hurts in my shoulders down to my knuckles and sometimes my hips or back and in my calfs those are the peaks and my ribs .. it must be some virus thats been going around what do you think?

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 1:26 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Health

• sounds like the flu, you could have pneumonia....coughing up blood is not good at all....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:27 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• umm...good rule to go by: if you either hack up or pee out blood, go to the doctor. Pain meds are for the pain, not the cause of the pain.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 1:28 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• You should get into the doctor today. You probably should have a strep test done, or be assessed for some early anti-virals. Strep, by the way, can make an adult feel very seriously ill, as can the flu.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 1:28 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• forgot to mention that im in bed with my heated blacket on and im sweating but its one thing thats keeping the some of the pain away
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 1:32 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Time for a trip to the Dr.'s office....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:37 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• ohh thats nice now i told my dh what you girls thought and he said that im not sick and that i complain too much and if i go to the doctors, there are not going to do anything...
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 2:47 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Sometimes you need to do what you know is right, despite family input. Your symptoms warrant a visit to the doctor. Go today.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:20 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• your husband is an asshole...
    Anonymous

• wow i can't believe how many women on here have serious issues, go to the doctor!!!!!! seriously lol, my god- if i had all that i woulda already been to the doctor, and i hate going. blood and muccus is NOT a good sign, so at the very least- tell your doctor all of your symptoms and see if they recommend you go in. i hope you feel better, and i hope your dh is more supportive!!
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 1:12 PM on Apr. 19, 2011