First appointment!

dh and i are ttc again after a 6 month break, we decided yesterday that we really wanna have another baby! so i have an appointment in september to go to a fertility doctor.i was wondering what sually happens on the first visit? any other information advice would be great 2 thanks mamas

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 1:42 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• im not sure but i hope everything works out for you!! i gave you a bump good luck
    aschwarz06

Answer by aschwarz06 at 1:44 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• With mine and I am not saying all DR are the same, but bloodwork, detail history & a vaginal sono to check my ovaries, Then we sat down and she told us what she thought would be a course of action for us. She gave us a lot of infor. too. I ended up doing a HSG to check to make sure my tubes were clear since we had been trying so long.
    Good luck I hope everything works out for you.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 1:50 PM on Apr. 18, 2011