TMI, But...What could cause a clear (I mean looks JUST like water) discharge with cramping? and I KNOW I am not pregnant as well...(not on BC anymore, not for about 8 months now, but trust me, I know I'm not,lol)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Health

• sounds like u need a doctor...could be just a simple infection that needs antibiotics...
    pleonard

Answer by pleonard at 1:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• It can be a yeast infection even though the discharge is clear. A lot of time when yeast builds up in the intestines it can cause cramping, gas, and discharge. It could also be another type of infection. Does the discharge smell really bad? That is another very specific vaginal infection.
    jackimci

Answer by jackimci at 1:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• No smell AT ALL, it seriously is like water, not smell and just as clear and watery??
    Anonymous

• Maybe a urinary tract infection? Or bladder infection.
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 2:03 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• My guess is you're ovulating. Usually the clear, stretchy, jelly type discharge comes when you're ovulating. It happens to a lot of people after they've been on birth control for awhile because their bodies aren't sure how to react.
    Anonymous