More hapy news not a question!

Went to have a quick visit with my gran today after a visit to the doc for my 5 yr old. My gran was diagnoised with bone cancer 2 years ago and is now 86. Her pain comes and goes and she is no longer working ( she worked everyday till about 18 mo ago). Today was a GREAT day for her!!!! She even said YES when i asked if she wanted to go with me to the survey thing I am doing on Tuesday ( In the past she enjoyed going to all kinds of conferences and things that i did for work and my work was great and letting her attend since years ago she was in the social work field as well). If she is feeling as good as she is tooday she is going to come!!!! I am THRILLED! today she looked like my gran did 2 years ago! Good color walking good etc. She even said that she plans to goto our families summer cottage this year as well! ITS A GREAT DAY!!!!!
BUM IF YOU STILL HAVE GRANDPARENTS!

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 1:44 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Awesome :)
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 1:46 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• That IS awesome news!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:56 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I have 3 gradma's and only 1 grandpa still alive
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:50 PM on Apr. 18, 2011