Do you know someone that is a total hipocrit? Do you ignore or avoid them?

My brother married a woman like this. I avoid her. She is very hard to ignore when I have to see her. Last night she was going on and on about how having kids is no reason to be chubby and about cartoons that she won't let the kids watch. I know her 7 and 5 yr old have seen Step Brothers with them but she can say SpongeBob is innapropriate. (when I also know at one time they watched SpongeBob ALOT before they got into Hannah Montana) She had her 2 kids, 2 yrs apart then my brother got fixed without her agreeing to it. She is so jealous of the pregnant women we know, the fact that I have a degree and my cousin is now attending school, the idea that I just bought a new car (it still isn't as new as hers)....the list is endless! Really, she has something sooo opinionated and rude to say about every situation. You can tell when it is coming from pure jealousy too. Yesterday I could not avoid her and then remembered why I try to. She just goes over the top and makes outrageous claims. She is a drama queen and has to have ALL of the attention. She really just hates to see anyone happy! She is so rude to everyone. She will pry for information and then confront you about it. EVEN when there is nothing wrong with a situation!!! I stay very vague and don't give details. She is just soo much to take!! Drama Queen, Bitch, Attention Hog and Trouble Maker all in one.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• I have a few family members like that and I do everything I can to avoide having to spend any time with and wont talk to them if I can at all help it. Oh Yea! I avoide them big time. Saves their feelings because I can only take so much before I let loose and tell them what hypocritical ass's they are.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:48 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I think, in general, most people are hypocrites. She sounds like someone I would avoid, ignore, or make snarky comments to if she started getting on my nerves.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 1:49 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I agree with MeandMyBabes everyone can be a hypocrite. Just ignore her, she isn't someone you want to be around. If you brother ever asks you why you avoid her be honest. I have people like that in my husbands family. His brothers wives are like that, the one never talks about anyone but she is so fake the other talks about everyone and she is just a bitch.
    Mom1127-0125

Answer by Mom1127-0125 at 2:27 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• If she finds all the faults in others then no one will focus on her faults. stay away from negative people; they'll just bring you down.
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 3:22 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• everyone's a hypocrit in my opinion. i don't avoid, i just forgive.
    sounds like you don't like her for other reasons too, so good for avoiding her.
    i don't like having people i don't like in my life so what i try to do is tell them that i am upset with them and why and that i want to work it out. if they are willing, great and then we are friends again. if not, then you tried and avoid the woman like the plague
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 5:13 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I have a few X-friends and family members like this, omgosh biggest hypocrite and liars I have ever seen. they will tell the world one thing then go home and do the other, it is crazy, it use to annoy me but my DH has taught me to one not worry about everyone else (they will only make a fool out of themselves that way and 2. to be happy I am nothing like that.. it has done wonders for me..
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 11:02 AM on Apr. 19, 2011