When do you get quiet time?

Do you time personal time for reflection/meditation, prayer/scripture reading? If so, how do you fit it into a busy schedule, and when is the best time of day/night for it?
How important is it to you to have your own personal quiet time each and every single day? 

ishie4ever

Asked by ishie4ever at 1:54 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• When I take a bath.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 1:55 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• in my car I am not alone but the children are asleep.. also at night time
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 1:56 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• My quiet time at night after my son is in bed I usually watch TV or get online. My quiet time during the day if I'm off work I usually nap.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:56 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• After the kids go to sleet or they take a nap. Is the only time.

Answer by louise2 at 1:57 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Usually in the mornings after DH goes to work and the kids are in school. Otherwise at night when kids are asleep and DH is catching up on sports or news. If it's really important to you, you will find/make time for it.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:58 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• monday through friday, 8am-230pm..those are the hours i am completely alone (no ds/dh), unless i choose to be with others at a meeting/errands/drs appts./etc.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:58 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• What's quite time?? lol Just kidding. I think you are referring to time to read your bible and talk with God? I am struggling with that a lot. I am too tired to wake up any earlier and my day is always so busy. except when i am siting here doing this cafemom stuff .... which makes me feel bad because I should be putting quiet time first at the first opportunity I get! All we can do is try to be more dedicated and know that the Lord forgives us for our faults of not actively striving for a closer relationship with him.
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 2:03 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I wake up (purposely) at least half an hour before everyone else just to have a few minutes alone. I love that lol. 

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 2:12 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• oh, sorry after i re-read that i see that you were indeed talking about quite time with scripture and God. Sorry, I was distracted by my toddler :)
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 2:13 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Before my boys wake up and after they go to bed.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:57 PM on Apr. 18, 2011