How would it make you feel if your boyfriend/husband was intentionally trying to get you pregnant and you did not want to be?

Chunky_Dynamic

Asked by Chunky_Dynamic at 2:26 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• it would make me mad and i wouldn't be having sex with him!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:27 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• It would make me feel like he was trying to trap me. Id feel violated.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:27 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I'd be pissed because it's my body and I will reproduce with it when I am ready. I'd gladly carry the child he wanted so badly as long as he gave birth.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 2:27 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I dated someone like that, needless to say we aren't together anymore.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:28 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I would be pissed! Who does he think he is deciding something like that for you?? I would secretly take birth control and use an internal device and let him try all he wants!
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 2:28 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• It's my body. If I didn't want to get PG, then I would be on some form of BC.
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 2:30 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Well for starters if I didn't want to be pregnant I would be on birth control,, I would ask him why he wants me to be Pregnant? If I was married and didn't want anymore children I would get my tubes tied,, now I always side with the person who doesn't want anymore, man or woman. You both must be in agreement, or else the kiddo is the one to pay the price!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 2:31 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I take responsibility for NOT becoming pregnant on my own. If he doesn't respect that, he's GONE.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:35 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• It would make me feel like it was time to dumped this loser!
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 2:40 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I would be VERY upset!!! If it were me I would make sure to be using 2 forms of birth control (like the pill and an IUD) and protect myself from a pregnancy that I would not be ready for. I would also call him out on it and tell him that it is MY body (not his) and unless HE wants to be the one who gets pregnant and gives birth it is NOT his decision! Babies should be discussed and both parties should be in agreement about having a baby (or not).
    His attitude would also make me start thinking about our relationship, and if I would want to stay with someone who wants HIS own way and does not care about my feelings. I also would refuse to have sex with him.... until we are in agreement on the baby situation!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:41 PM on Apr. 18, 2011