Do you think some people need to lighten up?

This is in no way venting lol. Just a question. Why does it seem some need to remove the corn cob up their butt? It makes me wonder if those people really think they are "right" or if they just love to be a pain in the butt to others because they themselves are such miserable little people and don't know how to enjoy life.

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 2:31 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I really don't know what you're talking about specifically but usually how I've learned it is that "misery loves company." Normally they are unhappy with their own lives and find the need to spread it around like a plague. Not sayin' it's right but normally that's how it goes (so I've been told.)
    txsgal

Answer by txsgal at 2:34 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• The CORN COB???? LMAO...I've never heard that one before! Hella funny!
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:36 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• So right txgal
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 2:38 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• People just think they can say anything and it's okay. Hurtful comments never make a situation any better.
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 2:40 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• they just love to be a pain in the butt to others because they themselves are such miserable little people and don't know how to enjoy life.--

YOU ANSWERED IT!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:41 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• loads and loads......
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 2:45 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I think it is both. Some honestly feel they are right and for you to disagree, in their minds, shows your stupidity & ignorance. Others just seem to thrive off the drama and conflict they can create by being jackasses.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 2:47 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• People do need to lighten up.
    lilshortie415

Answer by lilshortie415 at 3:44 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I think this every day. Sometimes I think its meant right, but when someone especially as no experience and acts high and mighty about what they think they might do, that drives me insane. You really have no idea how you might act until you are IN that situation.

Answer by gemgem at 3:53 PM on Apr. 18, 2011