If you had one month left to live, how would you like to be remembered?

Chunky_Dynamic

Asked by Chunky_Dynamic at 2:32 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Health

• As the most loving and caring person in the world. I would want everyone in all my relationships to know just how much they mean to me
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 2:34 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• As a loving mother/friend/SO/sister and daughter. Plus as being smart, fun, and full of life.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:35 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• As the mom that gave her all. As a wife that loved thru all the vows. As a daughter that my parents were proud of. As a friend who was always there.
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 2:38 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Funny! Laughter is the best medicine and with that in your life, there's nothing you can't handle. Well of course laughter, with a side of love, and a splash of strong communication!
    txsgal

Answer by txsgal at 2:38 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• As a loving mother/wife/daughter.....also as a person who just loved life in general
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:42 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I'd like to be remembered as a funny person.. funny haha, not funny looking. I also would write my own obituary..
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 2:43 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• As a loving, kind and considerate person who tried to make other people smile. Someone who loved the Lord and wasn't afraid to show it!
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 2:45 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• as the best mommy friend and wife in the world and for my kids to know they are the world to me and i will be watching from above
    damionsmommy2

Answer by damionsmommy2 at 2:56 PM on Apr. 18, 2011