Does anyone else do this? Or am I an oddball? adult content

Sometimes when DH and I are intimate, he doesn't last very long and he gets off before I even have the chance to realize what the hell happened.  I will admit it leaves me frustrated, but we always have a way to deal with this.  We have a vibrator that he'll use on me while his mouth focuses on my chest.  I get off pretty much every time when he does that(if I haven't gotten off already thanks to him), but I have a secret he doesn't know about.  When the vibrator is in use and his mouth is on my chest, I close my eyes and fantasize that he's someone else, usually an actor I like.  Lately, I haven't been able to get off unless I'm picturing a certain actor.  This is the picture that I see in my head when I have an orgasm:

I think it may be the eyes.  I kind of feel bad about it, but it works for me every time and my husband doesn't know, so I don't think I should have to tell him.  There are lots of times when I have an orgasm just with my husband, so I think it works out just fine.  The actor above is just a back-up for when I really need to relieve the pressure and my husband isn't quite doing it for me at the time.  Does anyone else do this or am I a weirdo?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• You are NOT a weirdo. Fantasies are ok. Maybe it's time for the 2 of you to explore new positions or ways to get you to orgasam. Cosmo has a lot of good ideas, they even have a Kama Sutra type book out.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:52 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Let him pleasure you before you have intercourse this way you have time to build up the feeling. Women take longer than men. Personally don't picture anyone and just focus on my man. But whatever works for you.
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 2:53 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I should add that we do have a lot of foreplay before we actually have sex, but some nights it takes a lot longer for me to get even remotely close. That's why I picture the actor I posted above.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:56 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I wouldn't tell him because it might hurt his feelings. But have fun and be safe.
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 3:11 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• it's normal. even better though would be to imagine your husbands face. what's a turn on for me is that we will be together until we are old and gray and that is my fantasy even though it might not really happen. try it, the thought of a stable secure future with the one you love might respark your reasoning for getting married to him. maybe im the weirdo but thinking my mate will still be there for me turns me on
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 4:37 PM on Apr. 18, 2011