Looking for the ANON asker of a question!

I am looking for the asker of the Quesition,, MY manager said I was Stinky! She said her manager emailed her about it, and I was wondering how it turned out for her!

kimigogo

Asked by kimigogo at 2:59 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in About CafeMom

• SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:07 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• hummm... Im not that anon but I will add that my high school daughter had a team mate that smelled SO BAD that the girls didnt want to play with her. It was HORRIBLE the parents on the side lines could smell her when she ran by. It was nauseating. But no one wanted to approach her because no one knew what to say. The poor girl thought that they didnt like HER... but they did, they just literally couldnt be close to her because it was truly nauseating.

To that dear anon.... Im sure it was hard to hear... but Im sure it was done to help you. If it IS a medical issue let them know. But if you truly didnt know then dont be offended but take it as help.

Anonymous

• Well darn. I guess that wasn't really an update. Hope you find her.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:13 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Thanks sleeping beautee!
    kimigogo

Comment by kimigogo (original poster) at 3:16 PM on Apr. 18, 2011