My drunk sister asked my now mil at my wedding if she should get an ABORTION

IS this unforgivable.?? do you think she did this get atteniton??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• I would laugh to be honest.  Attention?  I don't know, maybe she was just drunk and rambling, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 3:23 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• It is forgiveable but I would be very picky about where I invited her in the future since that is trashy and embarrasing.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:24 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Your sister was drunk... She wasn't thinking straight. I'd have a talking to her about about how it upset you. But it is something that should be forgivable. Something like that shouldn't come in-between family members, and your mil should know that your sister isn't you.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:24 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Forgivable.... people say some crazy stuff when they are drunk. I would say something to her and at least let her know why it bothered you.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 3:25 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Wow! Are you sure my sister wasn't at your wedding? HA HA unforgivable, no. Embarrassing - Yes. Chalk it up to too much alcohol and move on. Hopefully your new MIL won't judge you based on your family - I would be screwed if that was the case!
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 3:26 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• why in the hell was she drinking in the first place if she was pregnant?
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 3:28 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Tell her she's not allowed to drink if she can't behave herself accordingly or else just don't invite her.
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 3:30 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• To answer your question I have questions of my own:
    Why was she drinking if she was pregnant?
    How well does she know your MIL?
    What was your MIL's reaction?
    Have you spoken to her about it?
    Do you love your sister? Yes? Then forgive her and don't linger on it. We can't change the past but we can enjoy the present and be excited about the future :)
    Hope this helps
    Julie
    TexBrit2012

Answer by TexBrit2012 at 3:41 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• That's all on your sisters conscience, and has nothing to do with you. even if she's your MIL she should not sum up how YOU are based on your sister's comments.
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 4:07 PM on Apr. 18, 2011