Where is your wedding dress now?

Mine wasnt ready in time so I wasnt able to wear it to my actual wedding =( By the time I got it I was pregnant so mine is in one of those protective mesh thingies in the closet just waiting for me to pop this baby and lose the weight so that I can at least put it on to take pictures in...=)

Where is yours?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 3:22 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It has been moved all over the USA and Germany since 1965 and is in my closet now.It still looks beautiful.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:09 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Mine is somewhere between manufacturer and the store. I am waiting on word to come try it on for alterations. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:24 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• In a preservation box in my closet. I was going to sell it back to the consignment shop I bought it from, but my mother convinced me to hang on to it for the day I had a daughter who might want it. That plan backfired as I have a boy.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 4:38 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Mine in my closet. Hoping one day to have it made into dedication outfits for my grandbabies.

SleepingBeautee - I used to work at a dry cleaners. The seals do not always work. There have also been women who have opened theirs years later for a daughter to wear and it was not even her dress. Have heard alot of stories working in a dry cleaners. Have been yelled at for spots that didn't come out, sorry I didn't do the cleaning and anyways, her dress was cleaned 20 or 30 years earlier, definitely was not me that handled the dress.
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 12:43 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• In the attic, still waiting to be cleaned - 5 years later.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:22 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I didn't have a dress we got married at the court house.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 3:24 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I had it professionally cleaned and they put it in a bag and then in a box that says "My Wedding Dress." That box is on the upper shelf of the closet in our spare bedroom.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 3:25 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Mine was cleaned and sealed in heirloom box that is supposed to keep it pristine forever. But since the I have read reports that the seals don't work and now I am torn about whether I should open it and see what condition it is in or leave it sealed in the box. The box is in my closet, taking up most of the room.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:25 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• In our closet. It's in a protective box... Hopefully one day my daunted will wear it :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:26 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Mine is cleaned, boxed in my closet . .. I often fantasize about selling it . . .wanna buy it? LOL!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:27 PM on Apr. 18, 2011