Please read all you anons...

Ok..So I had posted a question that I "thought" would influence some good debate and maybe help me to understand ppl and the society that I live in..After a good 30 minutes or so, I felt the need to "delete" the question because of all the bashing and being called "judgemental" again it was a question..not a comment..However.. My next question is why do some of you (mainly the bashers and haters) post anon or if you don't post anon, why do you use an avatar pic of your kids stuffed animal? If your woman enough to say some of the shit you say ..why can't you be woman enough to show your face?

sydsmom2

Asked by sydsmom2 at 11:31 AM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• because they aren't woman enough and watch they will come up with all these lame excuses and ignorant comments about why they are anon. get ready,get set......go
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:34 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• They're scared and don't want to own up to their opinions. I only post anon for things that are personal because my mom is on the site, lol!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:33 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Does it really matter? Why even let the BS bother you?
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 11:35 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I don't bash..and I always have the camera so not many pics of me. Kids cuter anyway. I don't comment anon but I have posted questions anon.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:36 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• You gotta just ignore bashers...they'll get bored and find something else to do.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:37 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• See, that's what makes me mad...I posted on the illegal immigrant post last night NON-ANON, showing my face. I woke up this morning to some ANONYMOUS basher saying horrible, horrible things about my family, saying they should be deported and crap. Double-U Tee-Eff. I hate it when people abuse the anonymous button...effing cowards.

I didn't get to be a Top Answerer by going anon and hiding my opinions. Ugh.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:39 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I hate anon posters. I use a pic of my kid because I'm preggo and my face is a little swollen. I don't think there should be an anon button except in the question section. Like IF you are asking something that embarrasses you, you should be able to do it with out everyone knowing who you are. But other than that, man up people. Seriously. and stop being such freakin jerks.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:47 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Well thats wonderful for you, I post anon in this section only. I never say rude things and it peeves me off when others do. It makes all respectful anons look bad

people get really rude in this section and it is my choice, sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• i do it so i don't get hate mail from other cafe moms on here like caitxrawks said happened to her. if everyone could play nice then i wouldn't do it but sometimes i just don't want to hear crap from others when i base my opinion and it's not approved by them. other times i do it to protect my family's privacy if a question had to do with them. my family didn't ask to be displaced publicly and so i won't embarrass them.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:51 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I meant the political section
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Dec. 2, 2008