Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DES Childcare ?!?!

So I am planning to start my own in-home daycare soon but am new to it, not childcare but in my home...anywho how would I go about accepting DES payments from parents who have child care assistance? Requirements etc....any info would help thanks. I live in Az btw

Answer Question

Asked by jadensmom14 at 3:31 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in General Parenting

Level 6 (109 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • When you register as an in-home daycare your local authority will give you all the info you need. I ran daycare for a long time in my home - it was fun but challenging.
    Good luck

    Answer by TexBrit2012 at 3:58 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.