SAHM NO SKILLS NOW GETTING DIVORCED....HELP PLEASE!

A good friend of mine is going through a horrible situation with her husband..she is a SAHM and is finding herself going thru a divorce..she has no skills as far as work history...anyone got any ideas on how i can help her get work???she is so depressed and scared to support herself and kids...

pleonard

Asked by pleonard at 1:17 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• i am in the boat sitting right beside her. i just went back to what i do the best i have not worked in over 6 years and it was hard for me to talk some one into giving me a job with no job refs so i took a low paying job for about one year but i get a good at last. but my point is tell har not to give up it may not be what she wants now but it will work till she finds what she wants
    audreymangels

Answer by audreymangels at 1:36 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• She could work at a fast food restaurant, retail store, etc... I know those are stereotypically "Teenager" jobs, but if she needs the money to support her kids, she'll do anything!
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 6:05 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Is she in Texas also? There are many temporary agencies, etc. That can help you gain skills like typing, MS Word, Excel, etc. I may have some materials, or if she is close I wouldn't mind helping with some training. I am pretty advanced in all the basics ;)
    TiffanyNTrista

Answer by TiffanyNTrista at 9:44 PM on Jul. 10, 2008