Boyfriends/Husbands can really get you mad

How many women on here have a lazy boyfriend or husband?
Well this morning my boyfriend was mad because HIS laundry wasnt done...He knows ive been in a lot of pain and not feeling well..

Lastnight i asked him if he could fold the towels in the dryer and i would switch the laundry that way he could have clean clothes for work today.

He was alright up anyways and thats why i had asked him...HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING...he wont even change the kittens litter box!

he tells everyone im lazy when im the one who cleans up after him..hes older than me but i feel older and more responsible than him...

sometimes..i think hes not ready to be a dad because of how lazy he is...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• he needs to change the litter box tell him!!! tell him things need to change or ur going to go to ur moms or where ever maybe that will wake him up a lil
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 11:34 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• GO ON STRIKE!! IT WORKS!! BELIEVE ME!!! DON'T DO ANYTHING THAT YOU WOULD NORMALLY DO FOR HIM AND WATCH IT PILE UP!!! EVERYTIME MY HUSBAND PULLS THE 'IM GOING TO BE LAZY' CRAP... GUESS WHAT?!! I go on strike!! GL
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 11:35 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• id do that..only id get kicked outta his parents house lol..i live with his family because my family moved into a smaller house with one bedroom
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• u could sleep on the couch for a couple of nights... maybe a friends house...
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 11:39 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Oh well if thats the case maybe his mom can point some of the things out to him?!?! Do you two have a decent relantionship (his mom)?? My husband went to his mom and asked why I went on strike... IT WAS HER IDEA!! She explained to him that I was Pregnant and work 45+ hrs a wk and couldn't do it all!! So maybe she can help with the situation but don't talk to her if it will make things worse... you don't need the stress!! GL
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 11:39 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• GIRL U NEEDA STOP THAT!!! HE IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOU AND SOUNDS ABUSIVE.
    HE NEEDS TO APPRECIATE YOU, TAKE A STAND!
    IF THIS IS HOW HE IS NOW, HOW IS HE GOING TO HELP WHEN YOU HAVE A NEWBORN BABY?
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 11:48 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM I AM 5 1/2 MONTHS PREGNANT AND HE IS SO LAZY HE WONT WASH ANYTHING OR WHEN I SAY MY FEET HURTS HE DONT OFFER TO RUB THEM WHEN I NEED HELP WITH MY OTHER TWO KIDS IT LOOKS LIKE HE IGNORES ME HE MAKES ME FEEL ALONE AND IN NEED OF ANOTHER SPOUSE.
    lovingleilani

Answer by lovingleilani at 12:54 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• ok... just stop for one day and see.... he has to stop and see what he has in you!
    claras_mommie

Answer by claras_mommie at 12:57 PM on Dec. 2, 2008