I don't know what has happened latley?

I have been on a diet and was doing really well, had lost about 20 lbs. Then the last couple of weeks i have lost my self control. Even thought i know i shouldn't i can't stop from eating something bad. I have started to put back on the weight. I don't know if i am burnt out on my diet. I have been doing weight watchers, and i am kind of tired of counting points, but i can't seem to get my control over mu hunger and bing eating back under control. And suggestion on how to get back control. Or a new diet to maybe try? I keep getting cravings for things like candy bars and burgers. I have ruled out being pregnant. Took 2 tests and both negative. Plus i have the implanon implant so i shouldn't be anyways.

jaceyrayesmom

Asked by jaceyrayesmom at 3:36 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• drink more water and eat a couple more veggie servings at dinner and lunch. that's how my aunt does it on weight watchers. they have one or two point choc in the grocery store that sometimes my aunt will eat the whole bag when she has a craving, totalling about 6-12 points. also taking a brisk walk can curb choc cravings. want a burger? have one without the bun. use lots of lettuce, tomatoes, and onions to dress it up!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 5:14 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• oh btw she has lost over 120 lbs
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 5:15 PM on Apr. 18, 2011