How clean

Lets do a scale from 1-5 how messy will you let you house be when having company over and be comfortable? I would say a 3.5 at the lowest. My kitchen and bathroom have to be 5 idk why. rooms a 3.5 and living room a 4 i have kids and they live in my house so im not going to pretend my house is immaculate 24/7 and im not going to go out of my way just because someones coming over. But then again thats how i like my house all the time.

5 being the cleanest

whitenena

Asked by whitenena at 3:42 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Home & Garden

• So 5 being the cleanest?? I'd say a 4 for the rooms people see, and a 3.5 for those they don't... If I have had a lot of time before they came over they would all be 5s... Except the playroom.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:44 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• No idea, since you didn't explain your rating system.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 3:45 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• If I have company coming over my house is perfect.... why wouldnt it be if they gave me notice???

If they are drop ins then they get what they get but my home is rarely very messy. Im a sahm with school age kids so my house gets picked up daily and cleaned daily. It is almost always drop in ready.
    Anonymous

• 4
    RACINGMANIA

Answer by RACINGMANIA at 3:47 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• 5 being the cleanest yes
    whitenena

Comment by whitenena (original poster) at 3:48 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Since I work full time and so does my husband in addition to going to school and caring for our kiddo our house is NEVER drop in ready. However, it is also never "OMG I am going to die of embarrasment" It is lived in.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 3:48 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• 4
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 4:04 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I agree with the bathrooms. I want the guest bath clean and the spaces they my company will be in to at least be picked up to a 3 or 4. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 4:43 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• 3.5 - 4
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 7:06 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• If I have notice of someone coming over.. I try to get the house at a 4.5. If I have no notice, a 3 is alright.. but I prefer to have the kitchen cleaner then that.
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 7:14 PM on Apr. 18, 2011