Walked in on your kid doing something wrong?

Have you walked in on your kid doing something they KNOW they arent supposed to do and SCARED them??? lol (of course you have)

Tell me all about it

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 3:42 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in General Parenting

• LOL yes. My son (17 now) was 6 at the time and would get up in the middle of the night and we never knew what he was doing. One night I stayed up and he was in the bathroom an awful long time. We had a linen cabinet above the toilet. I walked in and he had his pants around his ankles, his brothers and sisters toothbrushes and was pretending to play the drums on the cabinet. I wanted to die laughing, but had to be all "Go to bed right now!".
    Another time, same son and older ds were sneaking food at night and denying it. Again stayed up and caught them eating all the icing off a cake in the middle of the night. They had icing all over their hands and face and tried to deny doing anything. They were 5 & 6.

Answer by gemgem at 3:57 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Yes, my dd likes to draw kn anything and everything. She has some sort of 6th sense about finding pens or crayons... And sure enough, I walk into the playroom, after she was quiet for a little bit, she was coloring with pen all over the wall. Scared her s bad, I made her cry!!!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:48 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Yup. Walked in on my kid playing her PSP under the covers when she was supposed to be asleep. Took all of her game stuff away.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 3:43 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• i was very sick so i took a nap my dd when she was 4 tried to make perfume with crayons water glitter play doh and lotion. It was all over and she was scared her face was priceless i mad her clean it up to the best of her ability she never did it again!

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 3:47 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Yep, cutting her hair. LOL. I also walked in on my younger brothers (twins, younger by 7 years...I think they were maybe 4 or 5 and I was 11 or 12) horking down their birthday cake while my mom was in the other room right before their party before. They had the icing ALL over their faces and hands and new they were caught and there was no hiding it. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 4:34 PM on Apr. 18, 2011