How can i get my fiance to understand that my desire for sex has decreased when he doesnt believe that its hormones he just thinks im being a bitch. adult content

southernalmom28

Asked by southernalmom28 at 3:42 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• have him go to the doctor with you and ask your doctor in front of him so then he'll hear it from someone thats a proffesional
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 3:44 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• if he thinks you're just being bitchy, then just ignore it. every time he asks for sex, tell him that you don't want sex and walk away. and if he asks why, then tell him that you're not in the mood. he may get mad, but he'll get over it. once you have done that enough, maybe he'll get the picture. once you want it, go for it.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 3:44 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Take him with you to the doctor and have the DOCTOR explain it. If he's too thick for that, he's not grown up enough to use his tackle for anything but peeing.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:45 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• he doesnt trust doctors! lol. and we havent had sex in 2 months. lol
    southernalmom28

Comment by southernalmom28 (original poster) at 3:45 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Have you been to the doctor? Is there something else going on?
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 3:46 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• i have been to the doctor and she says that its normal. and i shouldnt worry that it come back in the 7-8 month.
    southernalmom28

Comment by southernalmom28 (original poster) at 3:48 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Are you pregnant? Have you recently given birth? I ask because you look like a young woman (compared to my old behind.lol) so I don't think you would be having middle aged hormone fluxes yet.. LOL

Also. Since it has been 2 months.. May I ask.. How are other areas of your relationship? Do you feel: satisfied in your relationship? Do you feel appreciated? Do you feel loved, wanted.. etc? How do you feel about your own sexuality and what is your comfort level with your body?
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:48 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• men are freaking annoying aren't they?!

my sex drive has decreased too and SO just said "why dont you ask cafemom how come my man's complaining I don't give him enough sex"

so im going through the same thing and honestly i don't care what he thinks or why he thinks it. so he thinks you're a bitch, and...?

if you dont feel like it, you dont feel like it and you shouldnt be persuaded or manipulated or GUILT-TRIPPED into doing anything (as you know im sure)

you could easily say "i want a million dollars and you're a jerk for not giving it to me"

sex anywhere else would be hundreds if not thousands of dollars. the service he's asking for is not exactly easy. its hard work!
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 3:50 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• pixie trix-
    Are you pregnant? Have you recently given birth? I ask because you look like a young woman (compared to my old behind.lol) so I don't think you would be having middle aged hormone fluxes yet.. LOL

I am pregnant:) im 21 weeks this is my first pregnacy. our relationship is fine. i fell satisfied and appreciated and loved and wanted. im great with my sexuality:) and i am very comfortable with my body. my thing is if i dont want it im not going to do it.
    southernalmom28

Comment by southernalmom28 (original poster) at 3:55 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Liz4life-
    yes they are! and very true!
    southernalmom28

Comment by southernalmom28 (original poster) at 3:56 PM on Apr. 18, 2011