does any body's husband hug the pillow all night??

i'm really really tired seeing my husband hugging the pillow all night, i went to sleep in other room ,and he was mad, we talked about it, and i tought he underestand what we talked about , haha and they other day i went to sleep in my room with him, and you can not beleive what happened??? he hugged the pillow again ,please help me here,because im really tired

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• I do it to, its comfortable.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:40 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• My boyfriend hogs the middle of the bed. With me being extremely pregnant (37 weeks), I need a lot of room to flop around at night. I end up hitting him half the time and he gets mad, lmao.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:45 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Ok, hun - try not to be jealous of a pillow....even when he's hugging a pillow, snuggle up to him. I think that way too often we are the first to criticize but not the first to offer a solution or in this case substitution to our complaint.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 12:14 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Buy another pillow!
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 4:57 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• My husband hugs the pillow. It's all soft and doesn't put off heat. I don't mind.
    arahzel

Answer by arahzel at 7:32 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I can't stand to be restricted in my sleep by someone hanging & laying on me. It is uncomfortable. Maybe he just feels the same way.

Anonymous