Please - i need to know the absolute best day anti-wrinkle moisturizer and also the best anti-wrinkle night eye creme - i'm 67 and have tried almost everything -

mimi1324

Asked by mimi1324 at 4:02 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Hard to advise when you say you've tried almost everything. And there's a point where nothing will really help any further. But my grandmother SWORE by Oil of Olay all her life, and even in her 80s looked about 20 years younger.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:05 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Oil of Olay is good
    NEVER go without sunblock. The sun does so much damage

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:10 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• beauticontrol. it is not sold in stores, you have to go to www.beauticontrol.com
    i would not lead you astray, trust me, its great
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 9:26 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I would personally trash any products of yours that have chemicals in them for more natural products. I recently made the switch (I'm 47) and I absolutely love my skin. I'd be leary of sunscreen and products with sunscreen built into them; they are full of nasty chemicals. I'm all for being careful in the sun but for me, that means covering up with clothing, not chemicals. Sunscreen is one of the worst things (from a chemical standpoint) that you can put on your skin unless you can find a more natural one (Mexitan has some good products).

I'm a big fan of Aubrey Organics Vegetal Facial Cleanser and 100% pure Neroli Oil as my moisturizer. Keep in mind that nothing will work to REMOVE wrinkles; they are creases in the skin; no lotion will erase them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:26 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I'm an Esthetician and I use Dermalogia Age Smart line wonderful product line you will fall in love trust me!
    bellaambru90

Answer by bellaambru90 at 11:28 PM on Apr. 19, 2011