Whats the best foundation to use for a flawless look?

Im currently usings avons mineral foundation and am almost out and want to switch it up. I really want to use something that will give me a very flawless appearance, i have a photo shoot coming up with my band i would like to find something really great. Thanks!

AydensMommy1109

Asked by AydensMommy1109 at 4:08 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• MAC and Jane Iredale are great!
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 4:09 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• MAC is the best I've use for flawless coverage but I don't like to pay that much for make up. Avon actually makes a pretty good concealer cream to powder foundation and it's only like $8. But when I buy from the store I get L'Oreal Infallible foundation. It works well but can get caky after a while...
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:14 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Although I do truly love MAC, I found that in order to achieve a flawless look, I had to use a little more, which got expensive. Finally, I found Merle Norman's Total Finish Compact Makeup. It lasts forever, because it only takes a little bit. You can wear it wet or dry.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:30 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• i use bare minerals
    i heard anything with only 5 ingredients or less is good :)
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 9:25 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I love Smashbox. Make sure you use a good primer first (Smashbox has several designed for different things, reducing redness, brightening skin, etc.). I just recently starting using both and for the first time EVER (I'm 46), I am over the moon about how this foundation looks on me. PERFECT!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:22 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I received the new covergirl natureluxe sample in the mail and I must say it is AWESOME! I went online and purchased it after 2 days of wearing my sample. It definitely lives up to the hype.
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 8:28 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• i use cover girl..
    AJMcGuire

Answer by AJMcGuire at 2:37 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I love Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation you only have to use 2 pumps and it lasts for sooo long. Its really light weight and natural looking but covers up imperfections. I really like Makeup Forever and Laura Mercier as well.
    bellaambru90

Answer by bellaambru90 at 11:25 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I really love MAC face and body! It's a great, buildable foundation that is waterproof. Plus you get tons of product for the price. 4oz for like 32 bucks!
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 12:46 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Flawless look I use MK foundation primer w/minderal powder foundation. The foundation primer feels silky smooth on your skin.
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 11:41 PM on Jun. 10, 2011