How different

are your kids? i have two dds they are six and three, but are like night and day. my six year old has such a nurturing heart loves to help and cuddle. now my three year old is like a bossy diva mixed with the class clown attitude.

whitenena

Asked by whitenena at 4:20 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My kids are night and day in looks and personality
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:20 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I have 12 and 8 they are complete opposites. Personality, looks, body types, you name it they are different.
    juliemomx2

Answer by juliemomx2 at 5:36 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• My oldest is a fast thinker/talker. He talks so fast I can't even keep up with him. My second is an all-around good kid and athlete. lol The youngest is a very charming young man who can also be very ornery. : )
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 7:55 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• My boys are day and night from each other. Oldest is very caring and helpful. youngest does not care what anyone thinks and is lazy. We are really working on the lazy part.
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 12:23 AM on Apr. 19, 2011