So Frustrated :/

Last week we started pottying training! My son was doing SO awesome! We maybe had 4 wet underwear from monday thru thursday! (poop was another story but i'm not to worried about that right now) Well Friday thru Sunday afternoon I had a ladies thing with my church and I wasnt home with my baby but his daddy was. I specifically told him to not put a diaper on him or he'd revert...well by sunday my husband just put him in a diaper. Now today has been a fight to get him to want to go potty. Ive been taking him every 15 min but today we have had 6 accidents already ugh! :( And he tells me "put a diaper on momma" I don't want to go back to diapers b/c he was doing so great last week. Do i just continue through the day with big boy underwear and hope tomorrow gets better or what? Last week the first day was rough b/c my son hates to be interupted so much but i wouldn't think it'd be this rough today? Ugh I really am frustrated!

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 4:21 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have no advice, I just want to say I am there with you on the daddy thing... grr my huby doesnt like to "deal" with anything other than the fun aspect if children.
    Good luck and just keep trying
    Dork4Fish

Answer by Dork4Fish at 4:36 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Good luck. I don't now what to tell you either. I am having the same problems with my daughter .
    TeresaM35

Answer by TeresaM35 at 4:41 PM on Apr. 18, 2011