My neighbor got into a fight a couple of weeks ago.......

he tried to jump on his ex-girlfriend at wedding. A bunch of guys stopped him and beat the crap out of him. I haven't seen him but he told another neighbor was all he remember is beating hit one time and waking up in his bed. They say his head is as big as a tire! My son and niece went to my uncle's to get ready for church and he showed up and scared them(because of the way he look). He want go to the doctor because he got warrants out on him. My question is could this head injury be dangerous for him? The fight happened 2wks ago and the swelling haven't went down yet. I am scared that someone going to find him dead somewhere. Could he have fluid on his brain?

babygirl0782

Asked by babygirl0782 at 4:22 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Health

• Just so you guys know neighbors have been sending in tips to the cops about his where abouts, but the came seem to catch him.
    babygirl0782

Comment by babygirl0782 (original poster) at 4:24 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• The hospital wont call the police if he goes in for injuries. He can say he was jumped and already has a police report then they won't call.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:27 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• He needs to seek medical attention.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:33 PM on Apr. 18, 2011