Have you seen Black Swan, the movie?

Did you like it? Any hidden meanings in it?

wendydays

Asked by wendydays at 4:42 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Entertainment

• I loved it...I thought it was kind of creepy and weird...and I'm way into movies like that lol....you do kind of have to watch it more then once to figure it out though lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:46 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• My husband refuses to watch it with me.... and I'm certainly not watching it alone. LOL. I read the spoilers and everything though. I am a mess during scary parts of movies and even the trailer terrified me
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:43 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Looks like I have to watch it now lol.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 4:47 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• The trailers make it appear to be some sort of horror film, but it isnt, at all. I think you'll be fine watching it alone =-)
    AydensMommy1109

Answer by AydensMommy1109 at 4:47 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• It is scary?
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 4:44 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I didn't like it although I know a ton of people did like it. It's definitely a movie you need to see more than once to interpret it. I was expecting a "Sixth Sense" moment with Mila Kunis' character but since that didn't happen I think I was focused too much on figuring out the twist than just enjoying the movie. Natalie Portman did give a fantastic performance though.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 4:45 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• The movie is great, its fairly slow though, but it has a great story line. Its not a horror movie, its a psychological thriller.
    AydensMommy1109

Answer by AydensMommy1109 at 4:46 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I watched it alone cuz my hubs isnt into 'girl' movies..it was a bit strange BUT surprising ending. You can handle it,lol
    guardmp_MOM

Answer by guardmp_MOM at 9:13 PM on Apr. 18, 2011