Would you be interested in this?

When preparing the nursery for DD we didn't have the money to spend on a crib set so I decided to make one. Now I'm wondering if there are many mamas out there who would've been interested in custom crib sets for their babies. I'm thinking that the parent would tell me about what they are looking for maybe send me pictures of fabrics or if there is a certain fabric than I'd get that and make it. Depending on the price of the materials it really shouldn't be much more than retail crib sets. I'm just trying to get some feedback and find out if people are even interested in this sort of thing before starting to go deeper with plans... any opinion would help!! Thanks!!

knfisch

Asked by knfisch at 1:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Money & Work

• That's a wonderful idea. Some of those sets are way too much money n store. If you can make an awesome sets for almost less then the stores you'd make a mint!
    Make a website too. ANd business cards & give them out to expecting moms!
    Ourstateofminds

Answer by Ourstateofminds at 12:12 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I think that's a great idea!Sounds like you're pretty handy.
    callico

Answer by callico at 2:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I think it's a great idea. I hated all the sets I found when I was expecting my daughter, so I went out and bought my own fabric and had my mom make it.
    Cadreysmom

Answer by Cadreysmom at 2:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I would have been interested. If you do it let me know so I am can keep you in mind when I get pregnant again!
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 2:17 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I agree...sounds like an awesome idea!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 2:39 PM on Jul. 10, 2008