Reality TV

Does anyone besides me think there is too much reality TV. While my twins are away for spring break I decided to rest and relax yesterday so I stayed home and watched tv something I don't get to do often so I went to verizon's on demand and watched all the episodes of Housewifes of Atlanta, Terry Crews, Teen Mom (the individual episodes the Teen Mom 2) Love and Hip Hop and Basketball Wives, this took up my entire Sunday but I was so amazed at the content of these shows and how they put all of their business on display for the world to see. Most of it was funny but some of it was a damn shame, how these women degrade themselves and fight over stupid things but I guess that is entertainment. I probably will not be watching most of then except Terry Crews because he is funny and his family seems great.

twinblessed

Asked by twinblessed at 5:04 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Entertainment

• Cheap to produce, get large audiences. I have better things to do with my time than watch them .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 5:45 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• If we want them to go away, we all have to stop watching. It is cheaper to produce reality TV because they do not have to pay actors union wages. As long as people watch, they will be on ;)
    RobotLady

Answer by RobotLady at 5:08 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Okay, so I am one of the reasons that these shows still run . . .I love them. That said, I am always shocked and amazed that there are really people out there who act like that . . .knowingly . . . on camera! Wow!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 5:17 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Goodness YES! These reality shows have gone WAY over the line.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 5:25 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I totally agree.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 5:50 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• that's what people like now a days
    ginybelle

Answer by ginybelle at 1:15 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• way too much!!
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:37 AM on Apr. 20, 2011