Do you enjoy being pregnant?

vgaines

Asked by vgaines at 5:58 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes, despite all the discomforts of it..i really do enjoy being pregnant. The thought of bringing a little life into the world is amazing to me.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 6:00 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I did in the beginning and to an extent I do now (DH spoils the hell out of me and gets me whatever food I want lol) but now that I'm 7 months pregnant...I'm really just looking forward to it being over lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:59 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• For the most part. With my first pregnancy, I was thrilled silly. I felt like some beautiful goddess and was so amazed and fascinated by every new thing. I had discomforts, too, but nothing compared to the joy of it. This time around there is a lot of other stress in my life that's made it harder to enjoy it, and I don't feel nearly as pretty, but it's still a totally amazing and beautiful process!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 6:00 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I am 23 weeks pregnant and I enjoy it greatly! I am not looking forward to the months of July and August though. I keep hearing from friends and family that I will be MISERABLE all summer so, yea Im definately not lookin forward to the heat!
    LilMama0620

Answer by LilMama0620 at 6:08 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• For the most part yes. Just not enjoying all the pain that comes with it.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 6:11 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I was very into it and excited with my first. Now i'm breaking out like crazy :( (never had that problem b4). Also I'm going through a divorce so it's hard to be excited, I want to be and sometimes I am.
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 6:28 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• My first one I did. This time around im more scared because I know whats going to happen. I hurt more and im tired of being pregnant _30 weeks in_ I am excited for my lil one to get here
    Augusta

Answer by Augusta at 6:46 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I do until the last month then I can't wait until it is over. Right now I am on bed rest so these next 2 weeks or so can go really fast so that I can be done. Then I love being in labor and finally seeing the precious baby I have been carring for so long!!
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 7:37 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I liked it in the beginning, but I just reached a little over 7 months and it's been taking a toll on me. I cannot even walk in a store for 20 minutes without feeling like im gonna drop.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 8:52 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Im 7months and really ready for her to just be here...im uncomfortable and in pain alot!!
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 10:11 PM on Apr. 18, 2011