NASTY RESPONSES

I DISLIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE GO ON YOUR PAGE AND ACT AS IF THEY KNOW IT ALL SO THEY GIVE A SMART OR NASTY REPLY TO YOUR QUESTIONS AND I THOUGHT THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF BEING ON THIS TYPE OF CHAT WITH MOMS IS TO SPEAK YOUR MIND AND NOT GET CHUMPED OFF BECAUSE MOMS THINK THEY KNOW IT ALL IT MAKES ME WANT TO SNAP BUT I HOLD MY TONGUE.

cola22

Asked by cola22 at 6:03 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Ah, don't sweat the small stuff hon.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:04 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Kinda just snapped there a little bit, didnt ya? LOLOL Your entitled. Just ignore them.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:04 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I just ignore the negativity when it happens. I've never really had any problems here. Only once, but I just ignored it.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 6:06 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I found a caps lock key. Did someone lose one?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:08 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Happend to me recently, Pissed me off! grrrrrrrrrrrr
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 6:08 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• 5 previous questions and you are already using all caps? Maybe this isn't the place for you to be. We all have opinions and we all can respond however we choose. Most answers will be helpful some will be nasty and smartass but thats the beauty of online social networks. Relax we ae mostly a good group and you could probably learn alot.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:11 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Cafemom, just like real life will have people who will enrich our lives in a positive way and people who will make us want to run into the streets tearing at our hair....but just like in real life...you can choose to ignore the assholes and make room in your life for the people who are there to help.

We're not all bad...Good luck mama
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 6:16 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I just go to the next one because i don't see the point in arguing but i have done it once on here but this lady was mean and nasty.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 6:21 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Hold your head up high and keep on walkin babyyyy. Let the haters hate, because they are the ones that make you stronger each day!
    1hubby2kids

Answer by 1hubby2kids at 6:23 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• It's a forum full of women. If you joined CM expecting everyone to hold your hand and be sweet, you are seriously naive.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 7:38 PM on Apr. 18, 2011