Has your husband ever asked you to do this? adult content

My husband and I have been married 6 yrs and togeather 8 and as long as we have lived togeather which was less then a week after meeting I have never known him to look at porn unless we watched togeather. He loves for me to take nude pictures of myself and send them to him on his phone or he just takes them with his own. And loves to take pics of us doing things in the bedroom. You would think that he would want to get a magazine or watch porn instead of look at naked pics of his wife who he sees everyday lol. He says he will look at them on his lunch break or whenever he just feals like looking. Im flattered cause I love my husband and we have a great sex life so in my eyes its a good thing that he rather look at me then other women. Has your husband ever asked you to do this or do they just look at porn?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• No we don't do pics and no he doesn't watch porn either. We've watched a few times together but otherwise Dh doesn't really have a high sex drive like most guys.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 6:09 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Hubby Agrees.
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 6:10 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I'm always suspicious of guys who need constant pics of ANY naked woman on hand all the time. Looks at them at lunch?? And does what?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:10 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• i guess that is better than looking at other women naked... but my husband doesnt look at porn or watch it.. nor do i. i also dont allow my husband to take naked pics of me, hes never asked either.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 6:12 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• he's never asked for them but i have taken one of two and sent them to him and he LOVES them he thinks its so hot that i have the confidence to do that
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 6:13 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• No and I would like for my husband to be looking at nude pics of me at work or any other time. If the sex life at home is good, he should get enough looking at it than and keep it locked in his photograpic mind.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:14 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• At this point and time in life (married nearly 26 years, both spitting distance to 50)

He does neither of those things. He has watched porn in the past (to be fair we both have/ did).. He has never asked me to take pictures like that and he most likely never will. That's just not something he is or has ever been into.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:16 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• My husband isn't into taking pics or watching porn .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 6:16 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Well this isnt just a guy its MY HUSBAND and how is that strange? He loves to look at his wife and he doesnt have to do anything all the times hes looking. He saves that for when hes at home :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:17 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• When my DH was in the army(now retired) told me what guys do with those pictures when they are around their friends. They pass them around to each other.
    If you ever break up. Make sure you get them all back.
    To answer, no never have never will do the naked picture thing.

Answer by louise2 at 6:20 PM on Apr. 18, 2011