HELP!!.....Could it had been my water leaking?? adult content

SUNDAY AROUND 11AM ME AND S.O GOT BUSY....I SHOWERED AND WENT ABOUT MY DAY.I DECIDED TO TAKE A NAP AND WHILE I WAS LAYING DOWN I FELT "SOMETHING" COME OUT......(IT WAS JUST A LITTLE THOUGH).COULD IY HAD BEEN MY WATER LEAKING? OR SEMEN FROM EARLIER? IM 36WKS,WHEN I WAS PREGO WITH DD MY WATER HAD BEEN LEAKING WITHOUT ME KNOWING IT AND THE NEXT DAY SHE WAS BORN....I WONDER IF ITS THE SAME THING? I DIDNT CALL MY MIDWIVE SINCE I DIDNT FEEL NO PAIN NOR DID ANY MORE OF THE "LIQUID" COME OUT ANY MORE.WELL TODAY I USED THE BATHROOM AND WHEN I WIPED I SAW A LITTLE OF THE MUCUS PLUG.......IVE SEEN IT BETTER BUT I DIDNT THINK NOTHING OF IT UNTIL TODAY.I HAVE A DR APPOINTMENT TOMORROW.....I HOPE ITS NOTHING FOR ME TO WORRY ABOUT.

lcardenas51989

Asked by lcardenas51989 at 6:29 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• When my water broke I didn't know and went back to sleep! I had no paina at all or contractions! My bed was a little wet I called the hospital (which u need to do) and they told me to come in and I did and had my son the next day! My point it could be and call your DR! Mine leaked until I gave birth never gushed. GL and Congrats!!
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 6:31 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• my thought is that it would be semen coming out, because sometimes if it doesn't all come out right away for me, it'll come out the next day but more mucus like. good luck though :)
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 7:50 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I am also 36 weeks and the past 4 weeks i have liquid just leak out and i was also concerned but the test said it was not amniotic fluid. All ya need to do is tell the doctor your concerned and they will let you come get checked for a leak. It's easy they just stick a paper right inside you and if it turns a certain color it's positive
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 11:14 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Thanxs ladies
    lcardenas51989

Comment by lcardenas51989 (original poster) at 1:17 PM on Apr. 19, 2011