Do you think that people need to stop calling troll all the time?

I know things are UNLIKELY but if someone has a serious question and is just called a troll it is not going to help anything. Please stop, if someone actually has a situation which you don't believe they're going to be discouraged and perhaps feel worse about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in About CafeMom

• if it is a serious question, but there are some on here that just want to get a rise out of people.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 6:33 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I don't see people who ask questions called troll nearly as often as smart ass anons who post rude answers for no reason than to try to provoke people. If you discounted the ones referring to blatantly obvious trolls, is the use of the word as common as you think?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:41 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I do call out trolls if they are obviously just trying to cause trouble and be intentionally mean.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 7:24 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• lolol...never a dull moment around here. i think CM needs a mom..so all the complainers can go tattle!!
    it gets tiring, in any capacity, for any reason to constantly read posts complaining about other posts! (i did i in jest once, and actually got real responses!!! hahahaha!)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:28 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Some questions are just too stupid to be serious. "Can I feed my baby formula I found in the attic?" "Is it possible to get pregnant by giving a hand-job?" I have a very difficult time believing any adult woman could be that stupid, and so I will call troll. If they are being serious - oh, well. They're probably too stupid to understand the response given anyway.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 7:43 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• What drives me crazy are those of you who complain over petty B.S. and post anon! Maybe you're a troll just trying to start trouble! HMMMMM.....
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 10:34 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I agree, sure there are trolls, but it seems to be that often the troll hunters cause more drama than the question to begin with.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 10:40 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Do you think that people need to stop calling troll all the time?

yes

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:33 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Yes
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 1:07 AM on Jun. 19, 2011