Uggh! She's at it again, i need to vent, getting a glass of wine as we speak lol

As in previous posts, dh's ex-wife is a certified coo coo with supervised visits of her kids, dh has custody. They go every other weekend and every monday. The monday visit is supposed to be for 3 hrs. The visit is to begin at 4:30 where one of her parents has to be with her when she picks up the kids. We pick them up at 7:30pm from her parents' house. It has been this way since CPS has stopped having to supervise the visits (roughly 4 years ago) The judge made it this way b/c the younger son does not get home until 4pm from school, so for him to be able to come home maybe use the bathroom , get a drink or u know whatever just so he does not feel rushed out the door. So please someone tell me why this b***h has been showing up lately at 4 on the dot. The only thing this has accomplished is dh showing up at her parents a half hour earlier also. I'm sure this does nothing put piss her off further. Does she really deserve the extra half hour? What is the reason that these stupid dramatic stunts she pulls get to me so bad? I don't want her to "win" how can i let these things (of course there is hundreds more lol) just roll off? I have WAY too many more years of dealing with this creature to let it get to me. I just feel like screaming "stop with the false sense of entitlement YOU lost YOUR kids!!!!

Genice6

Asked by Genice6 at 6:31 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in General Parenting

• If I understood it right, can you not tell her 4:30pm was the agreed upon time and to please adhere to it for the child's benefit?

You are right, if you're stuck for years with her, trying to find an amicable solution is best but sometimes you can't work with cuckoo!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:46 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I get where you are coming from...honestly I do....but I get her side of it too....no matter what reason it is that you lost your children it must be very painful and maybe she just wants to get as much extra time with them as possible....now granted I've never read any of your other posts so I don't know the extent of her coo coo-ness lol....but no matter the situation I think it must be heart-wrenching to lose your children...jmo
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 6:38 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• If she shows up at 4, she can wait in her car or something till 4:30 rolls around. Maybe it's just because I'm in a crap mood today, but that's what I'd do.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 7:00 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• oh she is well aware of the time, but you know how it is when you "give a mouse a cookie" lol thats why i agree it needs to just go back to normal
    Genice6

Comment by Genice6 (original poster) at 6:54 PM on Apr. 18, 2011