G-Spot adult content

Ive never had a G-spot orgasm.
Where exactly is the G-spot?
How do you reach it?
Could I do it alone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• I think its a fairy tale!
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 6:34 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I agree! Clitoral stimulation seems to be the only thing that really works! Im glad Im not alone!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:36 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I have g-spot orgasms nearly every time I have intercourse.

The g-spot is located, well the easiest way to describe it is this.. Inside the vagina about 1 1/2-2 inches in, almost right behind the clitoris (in that general area on the inside). You can find the g-spot, it feels different than the rest of the vaginal wall, it's a spot that feels a little rough and a little spongy compared to the rest of the vaginal wall.

Yes you can find it yourself and stimulate it yourself. However, be forewarned. That it is a very sensitive area, and it can be painful at first for some women why they find it and start stimulating it. It's just a sensitive (if not more so for some women) as the clit, so a woman needs to experiment with different touches/strokes in order to find what pleasures her the most and are the most comfortable for her.(they are the 2 most concentrated spots of nerve bundles that the vagina has)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:38 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• You can google it. I didn't know about it until I was 50 and had one by accident with a new jack rabbit vibrator. It was intense so I looked it up. It's inside on the top of the vaginal wall. It won't swell up enough to have an orgasm unless the clit is stimulated enough to engorge it which is probably why many of us don't have gspot orgasms much. Some men can be lazy about getting us ready. There are google sites that show pix of where it is and how to get it pumped up and ready

Answer by admckenzie at 7:30 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Oh,its no myth! I have one everytime we have sex but he does it with his finger,not his penis. I can come really fast this way and alot!
    Anonymous

• I almost believe its a 'mental' thing.. You really do have to be enjoying yourself(mentally) and physically to have that crazy G-spot orgasm... I am lucky to have a man who thinks about my 'getting-off' as much as himself, but it is something you have to shot for too... try every angle, position(bent way over for me) and time of day(morning sex feel amazing), but dont focus on it so much that you lose site of what really feels good to you...see if he will rub your clit while having sex(or you can do it if its easier) and if something does feel good, see if you can push that further, a good, comfortable rythem helps too.. get crazy with it, do what feels good and remember its all in good fun.... smile and be able to laugh cause we are not pro's or getting judged... I am No Dr., but my DF and i do have a super fun sex life...
    jayme009

Answer by jayme009 at 9:10 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Oh its very real. It all has to do with position. Lay on your back and have him pull your legs up or put a pillow under your hips. If that doesnt work, have him finger you with his fingers curved slightly upward. Usually works best if its hard and fast, for me anyway. If my husband gets me off by clit stimulalation first, then fingers me or puts it in and gets busy...i will soak the bed every time. Your man just has to be willing to put forth the effort.
    Dream9703

Answer by Dream9703 at 3:27 PM on Apr. 19, 2011