Best monitor for 2-story home in small neighborhood?

Whats the best monitor under $60 ?

MamaBuggy

Asked by MamaBuggy at 11:57 AM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Fisher Price makes one (I think it is $54) that is digital and such, my SIL loves it for her two story place since it has two recievers, she can keep one upstairs near their bed and one in the kitchen. Make sure you get it from a place that takes returns with no questions asked (like Walmart) so that if it doesn't work you can try again.
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 12:28 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• The one we have has worked great. We actually still use it when we are downstairs. Let me look when I get home and I'll PM you what it is. I think it's a First Year one with two monitors, so we can have one in our bedroom and the other downstairs. We haven't had any problems with it.
    CO_Mom

Answer by CO_Mom at 2:08 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• i have a graco one with one reciever that was i think $80, the one with two recievers is $100 but it works GREAT! best monitor ive seen so far.
    lululovexox

Answer by lululovexox at 2:54 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Girl, you know my answer! Safety 1st digital monitor! I see them on sale a lot and they are awesome. We have 3 and love them!!!
    janellet

Answer by janellet at 3:02 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• We love our Sony monitor. It's 6 years old from my first son, but it still works perfectly. No static, beeping, etc.
    wifeofasailor

Answer by wifeofasailor at 5:39 PM on Dec. 2, 2008