Nursery themes

How did you decide the theme for your nursery?
How long did you wait b4 you made your decision to start decorating?

LilMama0620

Asked by LilMama0620 at 6:34 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I didn't actually. . . themes are so vast. . . we chose colors. And even then it was hard to stick with because even with a registry people will get you what they want you to have. GL.
    Anonymous

• I used to like boyds bears and since we didn't know the gender...we did the room in that. Used it for all 3 kids and getting ready to decorate for my 2 year old. Now, picking a theme isn't easy.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 6:41 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I look for a long time and wanted something that can work for both sexes and I can remove later when the kids grows up. I picked precious planet theme from fisher price. they have removable stickes I can put on the wall and ly little girl loves it. The walls are aqua color and the stickes of animals look great. She loves to look at them and smiles every time. I decorated ealy by six months. I got my furniture early too, since it takes a long to come. That is just me, Best of luck.

lamping

Answer by lamping at 6:53 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I decided my theme really quick, I picked Winnie The Pooh :] I am 30 weeks and I have had his nursery done for about 3 weeks now.
    lizjones

Answer by lizjones at 6:59 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• i decided the theme for my nursery buy taking my time looking at stores to see what i liked, i am almost 6 months pregnant and i still havent decided on my baby boys nursery nor have i started lol
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 8:14 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I don't really have a theme, just pink, brown, and cream
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 11:11 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• First one, we did mossy oak camo/hunting theme. My husband is a huge hunter so it was what he wanted for his first son. Now I'm having a girl. We found a gray and pale purle carseat with butterflies in it that hubby loved so we used that as a theme. But her middle name is Rose so I'm sure she'll have lots of rose themeed items.

We try to stay away from really cutsey baby stuff.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:32 PM on Apr. 18, 2011