has anyone who has been in there 7th month been turned of by their spouse ?

i dont really think i need to go into much detail i just need help

joseyrios

Asked by joseyrios at 1:26 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I have been turned off by my husband a few times. I hate when that happenends!! Especially when I was pregnant. It is probably just a phase and it should pass.
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 1:30 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• By the last trimester I was very uninteresed in sex (both times). Although it sucks at the time, it will pass. Once you baby is born and you heal up (physically) you will be so excited about your husband again (at least I was!!)
    Teacher_Momma

Answer by Teacher_Momma at 1:45 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• During the last months of an uncomfortable pregnancy...I told my husband that if i were dropped from an airplane at 15 thousand feet and having relations with him was the only thing that would save me...I would still say No. LOL Sometimes a woman just needs some time. LOL
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 1:53 PM on Jul. 10, 2008